Monday, November 2, 2009

Fair, Halloween and Hunting

We have been busy lately. This will be a whirlwind post just to catch up. Alyvia has been so excited about the fair. For weeks, she has been asking about going everyday.


In the next picture, her shirt says "Future 4-H'er" with the 4-H clover on it. All of our friends kids, that are old enough, show steers in the 4-H show at the fair. In fact the Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion are kids from Georgetown. She CAN'T WAIT. She will be old enough to show a lamb next year and she is going to do that. Really, I'm not sure who is more excited, her or me! :)








She loves her daddy. I love him too!! I may be a little biased but I think that child is gorgeous.




For halloween this year she was a lady bug. We go to our church every year, they have a huge fall festival. There are tons of games for the kids and more food than you can imagine. She was all about her red, shiny slippers.






Dove Hunting with her daddy.




Yesterday Matthew took Alyvia with him to shoot doves. She kept saying that they were gonna "smoke some doves". I am so thankful for Matthew, he is such a wonderful daddy to our daughter and I could never ask for a better husband. I am so proud that he is mine!! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment