Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll

You wouldn't know it around here, it has been HOT around these parts!!! When football season starts and we start having "cooler than normal" mornings, I get the itch to start bringing out all of my fall decorations. It is one of my favorite seasons to decorate for, my favorite being Christmas (not that Christmas is a season, but you get it). I have been working on a few different fall decor projects the last couple of days. I have always had a love for pretty wreaths. There isn't one single day of the year that goes by and there isn't a wreath hanging on our front door. So this is what I am working on now for the front:


I am also addicted to the Funkins Pumpkins that Hobby Lobby carries. You can do so much with them. Here are two that I have finished and I am doing something a little different with another one that I will post pics of later.


Just a few more decorations and our house:




This cute little sign hangs on the side door:


This is on our front porch (by the way if you look closely, you can see Alyvia's little scarecrow, her own little personal touch):

My little angel with her scarecrow, not to be forgotten, the princess high-heels! If you can't tell, she worked with her Daddy all evening on this day.



And the front view of our house:

So that is as far as I have gotten so far in my decorating adventures. Stay tuned, more to come for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love all of it!! You are so stinkin' creative! I'm so jealous! Your yard is always immaculate and your house is always decorated so pretty and stylish!! I just need to hire you to come do both my yard and house. :) Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what else you are doing with the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Elizabeth!! Whew, I need you to come spruce my yard and house up Amanda!! :) I love the polka dot pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete