Thursday, September 3, 2009

My First Post!!!

I am very shocked that I am now blogging! I have "stalked" quite a few blogs for a while. I have never really felt the need to have my very own blog though, until now! My baby girl, Alyvia, is growing so fast and changing every day. It seems like just yesterday she was this size:




and now, here she is:





I think this is a really neat way to archive and document the funny little things that she says and does day in and day out. This blog won't only be about Alyvia. I love to decorate our home, work in our yard, paint, ride horses, etc. so occaisonally you will see some of that too. I am excited, but I will warn that I am NOT this overly clever and creative writer. However, I AM a very proud wife and mama that loves her little family and wants to be able to look back on it all here.

4 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful little girl. She seems to have a great personality. The first pic of her on here is precious. I am proud of you and everything that you have accomplished! Cant wait to read more. Love, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did very well for your first blog! I'm so excited to read many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! I know what you mean about being shocked that you're blogging. I never thought I would be doing it either, yet here I am. Your little girl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Amanda, I think you have inspired me. I've been thinkin' about bloggin' myself but just haven't done it yet. Guess I will add this to my "to do" list.
    I have added your blog to my favorites so I can check it often. I really enjoy seeing pics of Alyvia and hearing all the funny lil' things she does!

    ReplyDelete