Saturday, September 19, 2009

Paint and Pals and a Birthday Party

The last few times that I have gotten my hair cut, I have noticed this place next door


My mom,my sister Crystal, my friend Elizabeth and myself went last Tuesday night and had so much fun. Before you can go, you have to go to PaintandPals.com to register and pick the day you would like to go and which painting you would like to paint. When you get there an artist will have already sketched your painting for you and she will instruct you on the steps to painting your picture. You can take your beverage of choice, whether that is coke, wine, whatever you want. Here are a few pics of our night


Elizabeth looking very serious about her painting.


My Momma and Crystal. I am so glad that they both got to go.





I would highly recommend Paint and Pals if you want to have a girls night out and just do something different and really, really fun. Our artist, Ginger, was VERY nice and patient with us. We all had a great time and can't wait to go back soon. Oh yeah, they also have kids painting classes. When Alyvia gets a little older I will surely take her. Maybe they can teach her the kind of thing she is supposed to paint on instead of the bricks on our back porch and my not-even-one-year-old-outdoor-table-and-chairs-set!!




Alyvia's best little buddy, Macy, had her birthday party today at Semmes Park.






All of the girls at the party were too cute running around with each other and playing on the playground. Alyvia and Macy both love to swing, so that is what they done most of the time. Alyvia HAD to wear her boots.



We had so much fun, thank you Macy for inviting us to your birthday party!





Soon I am going to show you what I am going to do with this beauty.

1 comment:

  1. That Paint and Pals thing looks really cool. Wish there was one by me!!! What an artist you are.

    ReplyDelete